Because almost all my deciduous trees lost there leaves I decided to wire them.
My acer arakawa I never really paid attention to except some basic care was in need of some work so I can develop and refine the tree more in The future.
Also the wisteria had a significant straight part in the trunk and also needed some structure. I will reposition The branches again in spring so the flowers have room to cascade.
My mame seem to enjoy there new shelter and I added a better picture of my spruce forest.
The crappy wire job on The main tree will be fixed soon. 😉
Now it’s time to build my wintershelter (for the trees ;)) and practice for The NTC.